I’m thinking about this week
1. I am, as my husband would say, an unusually positive person.
2. Every difficulty I’ve ever had in my life I believe happens for a reason.
3. For every difficulty I’ve endured (and there have been some really bad ones), I can tell you something good that has come from it.
4. I believe in the Law of Attraction:Like attracts like.
5. I have posted some quotes around my house. I have them on my refrigerator, my bathroom mirror and by my computer.
6.“Whatever we think about and thank about we bring about”
7. “The universe will correspond to the nature of your thoughts”8. Many times I’ve heard people say things like “Don’t think that or it will come true!” I truly believe that.
9. My husband can always find the negative in things and I can always point out the positive side of things.Always. 10. He’s not as bad as he used to be. I think I’m starting to rub off on him.
11. I wasn’t always so positive. I used to be the most negative, judgemental person around.
12. Then, my brother got cancer. That changed me forever and it was the best thing that ever happened to me.
13. And I bet my brother is looking down on me from heaven and saying, “Finally! It took you long enough!”
Go make a great day everyone!