1) The Butterfly that landed on this flower just as I was getting ready to take a picture. Such a lovely surprise.
2) Fresh mountain air and the smell of pine trees.
3) The very nice person that took the time to answer my son’s one million questions all about him and his horse, Lily Belle.
5) When my husband reaches out and squeezes my hand telling me, “I just love our family”. Be still my heart…
6) When my 13 yr. old son tells me he gave his friend, who’s family is going through a rough time right now, the $3 in his pocket because, as he said, ‘he needed it more than me and it was the right thing to do’.
7) Having the house all to myself and playing the Black Eyed Peas’ I Got A Feeling REALLY LOUDLY and putting it on repeat mode.
8) When my 9 yr. old son reaches out and takes my hand as we’re walking and gives it 3 squeezes, our code for “I love you”.
9) The look on my 90 yr. old grandma’s face when she holds my 5 month old niece.
10) My grandma, period.
What makes you happy? Do share.