1) My new camera bag. I love, love, love it! I saw it, I ordered it and I got it. Oh, and did I mention I love it?!
2) Having a long, leisurely lunch with an old friend which I get to do tomorrow. Yay!
3) The book Kirtsy Takes a Bow, a book by women for women.
5) Random acts of kindness and websites that promote random acts of kindness. And with bracelets, no less. And yes, because I know you’re thinking it, I will be purchasing them.
6) The postcard crossing project known as Postcrossing. What a great idea this is. You sign up to receive random postcards that can come from anywhere on the globe and you also send them. How cool is that?!
7) Farrell’s Ice Cream Parlor!! They’ve reopened after being closed for many years and I’m so excited! I have many fond memories of going there as a child and I can’t wait to take my kids there, too.
8.) Doing some intentional acts of kindness with the help of a kit. These cards are perfect and would make a great holiday gift, too.
9) These guys who do the funniest and best version ever of The 12 Days of Christmas. Yes, I’m already listening to Christmas music.
10) And fnally, You are a child of the universe,
no less than the trees and the stars;
you have a right to be here.
And whether or not it is clear to you,
no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.
What makes you happy? Do share!